Monday, April 19, 2010

Been A Little Busy

The last few weeks have included a spring break mission trip to Spokane, packing and cleaning our Powder River house, closing on our Sweetgrass house, moving, unpacking, a week in Chicago/Indiana, more unpacking.  So I thought I would just check in to let you know I had not fallen off the face of the earth.  I love our new home.  This is the only photo we have of it right now.  Broken cameras = limited shots.  Once we are settled a bit more, we will take some more photos with Jim's phone (pathetic!) and share the inside with you as well. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're alive! I was about to send out a search party. Love you!

Shan said...

Hahaha! Love the house! Congrats!!

Bethany Keena said...

yeah! yeah! yeah! i'm so glad your back in the blog business! you were missed. thank you for the love-phone-message yesterday! :) i love you.