2. Made a pot of hazelnut coffee for myself, then only drank one cup.
3. Vacuumed the stairs.
4. Went to Home Depot for a new window shade. After agonizing over whether I needed a light-filtering or black-out shade, I went with the less expensive light-filtering, only the shades were incorrectly stocked, so Lisa cut a black-out shade to my measurement, but sold it to me for the lesser amount.
5. Called my beauty-consultant (yes, I have one, she just doesn't know that's what I call her!) about my missing eye-lashes (I've been under a little stress lately, and my eye lashes have abandoned ship), then proceeded to Ulta where I was introduced to a $49.99 serum that would perform miracles on "regrowing my lashes and brows". (My brows?! What's wrong with my brows?!) I decided against the serum, bought some "They're Real" mascara and some false lashes.
6. Inquired about false lashes on Facebook and had more-than-expected comments from Falsie lovers/wearers, including one posted "How To" video. Thanks, Facebook peeps!
7. Checked into the Ridge to walk and swim, only the third or fourth time in 7 weeks.
8. Ate here for dinner and had the most delicious Ginger Chicken and a very wonderful dinner companion.
9. Went to my first MSU basketball game of the season.
10. Had phone conversations with David at 9:00pm, 10:00pm and 10:40pm about his plans for the evening. In my book the evening was already over, but his did not end until after midnight when I walked into his room and found him still awake because he had just gotten home.
It was a pretty normal Saturday, and that felt good.