Friday, May 8, 2009
This Is Where I Live
This morning has been filled with unusualaties. Just thought I'd share a few, and none of them has to do with this unusual photo I've found on my computer!
* Woke up this morning to neighbors chatting and smoking on their back porch at 6:00am.
* While fixing breakfast at 7:00am, noticed said neighbors drinking beer on said back porch.
* I'm sure today is May 8th, but it is snowing again!
* On the front page of our newspaper this morning, there is a story & photo of Hee-Haw B-Ball.
* There is also an ad for "Motherin Up, A Gathering of Cowboy Poet and Pickers".
* The Police Report included "An elderly man said a stranger was passed out on his couch in his home. Police removed the intoxicated man and gave him a warning and a ride to a hotel.
I'm pretty sure there is nothing normal about any of this. But then, I've heard it said, that NORMAL is just a setting on your dryer.