Friday, September 9, 2011

To Do #1

This morning I woke up far too early with a To-Do List running around in my head.  So I got up, wrote it all down, and now I'm exhausted just looking at it.  I guess leaving town today, coupled with the fact that I just got home on Wednesday is leaving my brain slightly fatigued, and my body is following right behind.  I'm headed to Missoula for a Women's Conference with two of my favorite Bozeman peeps.  It will be fun!  I will love it when I get there!  But for now, I need to get to work on this list...

Measure cabinet
Take photo
Bake cinnamon rolls
Look at WM room
Name tag holders
Name tags
8 votives
Dinner decorations
Auction items
Clothes
Money for hotel
Friday bagels?
Kids to school.
Set up for Bible study.
Pay Joleen
Office Depot
Work 10-3
Check JCP website for cafe curtains
World Market
Leave @ 4
Set up auction
Attend Friday conference lovelies
Go to bed very late

And on another note, I got a call from my sister, Debbie.  She and Nana are coming for a visit in three weeks. Thus begins To-Do List #2 roaming around in my sleeplessness! 

No comments: