Saturday, October 24, 2009

Three Down, Four to Go!


We're really trying to get all our kiddos here for Christmas. Today Danae called and said she and Doug had bought their tickets! Yay! Bethany has also bought her ticket! Yay! Now, we just need to get the Clark's on board! Well, they are definitely on board, just haven't bought their tickets yet. It is insanely expensive to fly in and out of Bozeman. Not sure why, other than we're close to Yellowstone, Big Sky, and the best Trout Fishing in America. (the fishing, not the band!)

So I guess it's a good thing I GOT A JOB! Yesterday I was offered the position of receptionist at a new bank branch in town. Answering phones, directing customers through the lobby, setting the tone for the lobby. Same song, second verse, but I am excited! Part time, M-F, 10-3, perfect!

We're off to Billings today to see Grace play volleyball. And to shop for new work clothes!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I hope everyone can make it!!

Susan Beth said...

Very exciting developments! I'd love a fashion show!

Carol K. said...

It never hurts to try flights out of Billings or even Butte. Sometimes they are significantly cheaper. Of course, you need to offset that with the drive to/from those cities and the risk of weather hampering travel.

Becky said...

Congrats on the job! I hope everyone can make it for a great family get together. Miss you guys!

AfricaBleu said...

Great news, Kim. Perfect job hours.

Trout fishing, eh? You know Casey can't resist a little fly-fishing gig. And I'm glad you clarified the difference, because as I was reading, I was thinking, "Nuh-UH. Arkansas has the best Trout Fishing in America"--the band, not the fishing.

Here's hoping all your many blessings make it to Montana for Christmas!