Sunday, October 4, 2009

Two Out of Three

We have learned that the owner of the house we have put an offer on, has accepted our offer.
We also know that the real estate agent has taken the house off the market.
Two out of the three things that need to happen have happened. Yay! We are now waiting on Bank of America to approve the whole deal. Because this is a short sale, they have the final say.

If you happen to work at Bank of America, would you check your desk for the "Keena File"?! We are getting anxious to move!


The Barreness said...

Praise the Lord!
Will be praying for #3 to happen soon!

Gary said...

Very Cool

Shan said...

Yay and congrats!!! Sounds like you are at the same stage with Bank of A as we are in our refi. :D I'm waiting to hear if our new loan is final-haha. Love the look of your new house-it seems quite homey and Northern.
Waiting is hard work.

Carol K said...

Great news! Praying it will go through.

Susan Beth said...

Oh! This is so exciting! I don't have any Keena Files on my desk, but I can pray for whoever does to be efficient and approving!