Wednesday, January 27, 2010

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D.


Doc says I seem to have a lot of symptoms of stress. Without getting into all that, I thought is might be worthwhile to spell out things I just could be stressed about.

Started a new job that I just don't quite have down yet.
Two adult children living at home and the changes that brings.
Real estate search; trying to find/move into a new house.
Exercising, then pain OR not exercising, then guilt.
Staying on track with the kids school work and grades.
Slipping and sliding on roads for weeks at a time.
Expectations of others.
Dealing with crazy mood swings.

Stressed? Maybe....

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Did you know that F.R.O.G's are good for stress?
Fully
Rely
On
God
You will make it! Saying an extra prayer for you today!

KillerB said...

Yep, sounds like you have all the symptoms of stress. I wish you some peace that looks like:

Perfect home; to be found soon
Extra patience with your family
Accomplishment and purpose at your new job
Calm moments in your day that allow you to collect yourself
Energy to be the superwoman that you are!

Becky said...

Breath deep, my friend, you'll get through it! And, yes, most definitely, do the FROG!

Susan Beth said...

My answer to stress in my friends is P-R-A-Y-E-R! So, consider yourself covered!

Anonymous said...

“Stress: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it”