Monday, February 7, 2011

More Afters

 I've slowly been working on my "Befores" from last week.





Under the kids' bathroom sink.  Before.












After.







Remember my jewelry box that was overcrowded
with my recent fascination with dangle earrings?  My first fix was this cute basket.  I could hang a hundred pairs of earrings off this basket if I had to.  Don't worry, I won't have to anytime soon.  And I liked that it could hold bracelets, too.  Unfortunately I knocked it over the morning after I arranged it, and earrings went flying hither and yon.  I needed a Plan B.


 SB had seen my post about my earring overgrowth, and brought me this.  A coffee-bean sizer, or something of the sort.  It hangs safely in my closet with my earrings dangling to their little hearts' content.  Perfect!

1 comment:

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

you are doing so great! wish I was closer to help you!