Bozeman's city manager has declared a local emergency for the City of Bozeman after a Thursday morning natural gas explosion shook the downtown destroying several businesses. The explosion occurred at about 8:15 a.m. in the 200 block of Main Street. Crews have allowed the fire to burn into the afternoon because they could not completely shut off natural gas. Several businesses were destroyed including Boodles restaurant, the Rocking R Bar, Pickle Barrel that is located in the Rocking R Bar, Montana Trails Gallery, the American Legion building , Montana Dance Studio and Lilly Lu's children's store. One person remains unaccounted for. Initially, 11 had been missing, but 10 were found throughout the day Thursday..