Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Officer Andrew

Andrew has made it to Germany!  What a long trip, nearly 24 hours in route.  I missed him on FB chat this morning.  :(  But did get the message that his first job here will be as a security guard.  Oooo, I bet he'll look all handsome and all.  :)  I love a man in uniform.

I just have to smile that my son, the anti-establishment wonder of our family, will now BE the establishment.  He will do a great job.  I know that.  I am so proud of who he is. 

Ok, I have tears now.  Better go find a tissue.

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Good news is he will do well. But . . . well, I took a look at that site of where he is. Bad news might be that he will want to stay a lot longer than one year, don't you think? Maybe that's followed by more good news - you'll probably have to take a trip there sometime. Soon!