Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Other interesting discoveries during our dinner conversation:
1. Of the seven families represented at the dinner table, four of them had seven children.
2. Our three female guests are all black-belts in karate. Not taekwondo. They would want to make sure you understood the difference.
3. A former TIU student that we befriended/took to a Cardinals game/had over for meals while in Chicago, is best friends with Caleb. Small world.
4. When asked "What is keeping your from attaining your dream?" Caleb and Adrienne confessed, they are living their dream. Awesome.
5. Our new addition is perfect for hosting dinners. It was all worth it!