Sunday, August 21, 2011

The First 30 Years

August 21, 1981
30 Reasons to Celebrate
(Or "How In the World Did We Get Here?")  

God's Perfect Timing
Springfield, MO
 Captivating Smile
  Prayers Together
Two-Week Wedding Planning
 Bethany Janell
 Phoenix, AZ
Arizona College of the Bible
Christa Michelle
Eagar, AZ
 Danae Rachelle
Round Valley Bible Church 
Safeway
Granite City, IL
Deirberg's
St. Louis, MO
Cardinals
 Andrew James
Emily Kathleen
Siloam Springs, AR
Grace Noelle
 David James
Siloam Springs Bible Church
 New Life Ranch
Bannockburn, IL
Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
Long Grove Community Church
Bozeman, Montana
EFree Church
God's Perfect Timing

Thank you, Jim, for making all my dreams come true!


2 comments:

Bethany Keena said...

soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I got excited for a minute bc- I thought I was the only child named. I'm so selfish! Congratulations on so many places and excited for when the Lord calls you back to Chicago. :)

Susan Beth said...

Didn't get to talk to you at church and say congratulation in person. But I sure thought it!