Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yard Sale Finds


If you know me at all, you know I love a good yard sale find.  This week I was looking for a white dresser, and entertainment center, wall art, and a bookshelf.  I didn't find any of those, but I did add to my Pampered Chef collection with minimal investment.  The above PC items put me out a whole $6.00. 
(Suggested Retail = +$51.50)

 The stone was brand new, so of course I had to start breaking it in, or as we say in the stone business, seasoning it.  So I mixed up a batch of apple spice cookies.

The stone performed perfectly!

2 comments:

KillerB said...

My mom has a stone like this and it is amazing! Greg and I got a pizza stone for our wedding and it's pretty spectacular as well, I must say.

Susan Beth said...

Oh my! I've been looking for a stone for weeks! Lucky you!