1. Bake Fall Harvest Blueberry Zucchini Bread for Bible study in the morning.
2. Color my hair. (There I said it, in case you were really wondering!)
3. Gather, tag and deliver my items for The Exchange consignment sale.
4. Friday Morning Bible Study
5. Clean up paint supplies in Em's room (a.k.a. The Guest Room)
6. Make this wall hanging for Em's room.
7. Find seasoned wood for a headboard.
8. Install tie-backs for David's curtains.
9. Spot-paint hallway.
10, Assemble candy-bar thank yous for the Welcome Center.
11. Plan and execute a Dessert Open House for Sunday.
12. Take Grace to text-anxiety assessment.
13. Intentionally connect with A,E,G, & D each day.
14. Clean house "magazine perfect" (see #11 above!)
15. Prepare meals, do laundry, yada, yada.
Somehow making a list helps. Thanks for listening.