Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23

The Word
The last 48 hours have been bathed in prayer for Little Henry.  When I had no more words, I was thankful for the words written so long ago, that fit perfectly into my life.



And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:7
You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: 
because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3
Is any thing too hard for the LORD?  Genesis 18:4

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; 

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10


What amazing power the words of God have on my life, thousands of years after they were written.
Amazing.

No comments: