Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day Nineteen

Grocery Shopping With Jim

I enjoy when Jim and I get to grocery shop together.  It adds a whole new dimension to the routine task.  I am thankful for a cohort that knows how to make the most mundane into the most amusing.

We stopped at Rosauer's for bread, but were delighted to find the finishing touches for our Thursday meal.

Black Olives  .50/can
Swanson's Chicken Broth .59/can
Celery .39/lb
Turkey .49/lb

Jim was not so excited about the black olives; he even mentioned to the cashier that those could be the one thing that would finally break our marriage.  That and the fact that I didn't think we needed the celery he threw into our cart.  How in the world have we made it this far?

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Olives! Blech! Just the smell of canned black olives makes me heave.

Enjoy them, but I'm with Jim.