Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Legs in Love


One of my favorite Christmas gifts I received was from, well, myself.  I had seen a pair of fleece-lined tights in the store in December.  Since I live in a frigid state, Montana not my personailty (!), I decided to go ahead and pick those up for my Christmas stocking  Yes, I fill my own stocking and wouldn't have it any other way.  That way I get some special goodies for myself, by myself.  

It wasn't until last Monday that I put the tights on.  And I haven't taken them off since.  Ok, not really, but let's just say I'm willing to wear skirts to work again.  They are warmer than any pants I own and they seriously feel better than my jammies!  

You got legs?  You got cold?  You need fleece-lined tights!

Brought to you by the "Keep Our Legs Warm Society"

No comments: