Thursday, May 10, 2012

2012 Update

Here is an update on my list...

12 Want-Tos for 2012

1. Bake a cheesecake with Grace
      I had all the ingredients to make a cheesecake for Andrew's birthday; Grace didn't really want to. :(

2. Make two baby blankets
     Haven't thought about this much.

3. Vacation with Jim in Glacier National Park
     Plans have changed, and we'll be at New Life Ranch with the g-babes the week we were planning to go to Glacier.

4. Go to Maggiano's in Chicago with Bethany
Done!
This was our dessert
5. Paint our front door red
     I have only gotten as close as asking a friend for her favorite red-door color.

6. Pay off our credit card
     Done!

7. Rearrange our bedroom
     One weekend I moved our furniture three different ways, and moved it all back.

8. Finish Lonesome Dove
     Gotta feeling this is never going to happen.

9. Find a mentee
     Enjoying better time with girls already in my life...maybe don't need another one now.

10. Purchase new shelving for the garage
     Maybe warmer weather will prompt some garage organizing.

11. Exercise wisely
     Define wisely.  :)  Everything from twice a week to 2-a-days.

12. Eat more fruit
     Check!  My beautiful new fruit plate keeps fruit attractively on the counter.

So, over all, I'm not doing so bad.  How are you doing with your 2012 Want-Tos?

No comments: