Saturday, August 4, 2012

Say, What?

After several nights of unrest, I found some ear plugs in my drawer, and decided to put them in for the night.  A. Maze. Ing.  I slept like a baby, not like a fussy baby that wakes two of three times a night, but like a baby that sleeps all night.  I've used them for a week now, and last night I was going to sleep without them.  Jim said "Put those ear plugs in, because when you don't sleep well, you get a little....crabby."  Hmph! 

I did put them in, and I suppose they are now my best friends.  I have slept better with them.  Not that Jim snores, or our neighbor's party or anything like that.  But the sound of my breathing is apparently what it takes for me to sleep well.  And, I do..  And I don't have to worry about spiders crawling into my ears.  (That's a whole other story!) 

No comments: