Sunday, January 30, 2011

One After

Yesterday I ventured out to find some finds.  I went to Target, Michael's, Ross, Bed-Bath-and Beyond, (City Brew for Lemon Mint Iced Tea) Salvation Army, Sacs, Community Thrift Store, 4-Corners Thrift Store, (stopped for lunch at the Coffee Pot- "Hi, EM!") one antique store, Nu2U and Safeway on the way home for groceries.  In all of my hunting for my Before projects I only found one curtain panel, two baskets, 2 curtain rods, 2 wire racks, one plastic ice box and several other non-Before-related items.  So it wasn't very productive, and I was feeling a little discouraged until I realized I really had a fun day! 

So tonight David risked life and limb to climb up on "the ledge" to help me start the Ledge Redo.  It's just a start, but it makes me smile every time I descend the stairway.

Before



After
I'm open for ooo's and ah's and ideas!

2 comments:

Gary said...

I really like the before better...just kidding. Looks nice.

Susan Beth said...

Oooo! Ahhhh! Wow, what a difference that makes!